Living with Lolly EP2 Living with Lolly EP2

hey , nice episode . i didn't saw this earlier but well done . this a lot of work man . you deserve more views . i like how you did the sequence of scenes . my 1st critique would be the intro . it felt like the whole thing was broken . 2nd , a lot of scenes could have been played faster . examples of this is when luna is sneaking behind lolly , character pauses are taking too long for the most part . i don't want to complain about the animation . but you could do more improvements in future episode . still fun to watch .

KenOhSama responds:

Thanks for the feedback ^_^ yeah looking back on it there's definitely a lot of areas that could have been improved, I really need to work on timing and pacing more, as well as animation in general xD but I hope the next episode corrects some of the issues here.

The Parable of the 2 Dragons The Parable of the 2 Dragons

great submission . nice message

Maligno Maligno

looking good . magaling magaling XD . animation is good . BGM is good . everything is good . nothing to complain . this is way more better than your previous works .

Hentami: V1 Erotic Novela [NSFW] Hentami: V1 Erotic Novela [NSFW]

this is cool stuff you got here. demo is looking good. although you may need to add more poses

Hentami responds:

Thank you Pino! We completely agree and are hard at work on more poses and better CGs, to upload and for our next projects! Thank you for taking the time to stop by, much appreciated.

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) download Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) download

this is a yummy game . a must play game

Vortex00 responds:

thanks pinoytoons~!

The Chalice of Marfa The Chalice of Marfa

nice game . i liked it . it was entertaining and funny . good job

In-psycho-fear-dia In-psycho-fear-dia

if you can make a better quality sound of this i'd like to use it for my game

Spirit Of Time Spirit Of Time

hey man awesome stuff . i felt like being in a trance listening to this . helps me a relax during work . mind if i use this track for a speed animation video? i would like to take part on promoting your music by linking it with my post

psycopathmusic responds:

Of course you can! Sorry for taking this long to respond, the band fell apart and I forgot about this website. You can use it wherever, bud!

Not Forgotten Not Forgotten

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goosebumps .....

geniebmusic responds:

Ah thank you! :D I think....goosebumps are a good thing, right? Haha! No, seriously, thank you for listening and commenting. I will work harder!

4chan won 4chan won

good to have you back mate . very creative :)

CrowleyCrow responds:

Good to be back, fam. Expect some of that good shit from me as I would from you.

Ashley on Tape Ashley on Tape

this is good stuff man . well done

Astrocock Astrocock

awesome

Phobotech responds:

Holy shit, I love your work. You're a legendary talent! Thanks so much!